Saturday, May 8, 2010

Kale Chips!


I made these when I first stumbled upon the recipe, but seeing them in the latest VegNews as a VegWeb award winner I was craving them so badly that I had to make them, like now. They are just as advertised: a seriously addictive snack! The crispy bits are so good...if you haven't tried this yet and you like kale you need to get on it. Be careful with the salt though, a little goes a long way.

I ended up just eating these for dinner along with a kale and pear smoothie (1 large leaf kale destemmed, 1 banana, 1/2 pear, 1 cup frozen pineapple, and 1 orange-might need some water to get it all going depending on your blender) and it was fantastic! Oh, I also ate the other half of that pear...another thing I didn't use to like, yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment