Friday, August 20, 2010

Banana Soft Serve


So this amazing stuff has been making the rounds in the blogosphere. I believe it originated here, at Choosing Raw. Consider me smitten. It's so simple, just take a frozen banana or two, break it up a bit into the food processor and process until smooth. Tastes just like ice cream! It's great with toppings too:

So far I've limited these to breakfast, topping with Marley's Hemp Granola in the top photo and overnight oats and cacao nibs in the second. For the version with the overnight oats, I added 1 tablespoon almond butter to the food processor along with the banana. I'm sure the soft serve would be awesome as dessert with some chocolate syrup, nuts, whatever suits your fancy. It's also really good with fresh cherries:

This really tastes so good it's ridiculous. Kudos and total props to the person who figured this out!

No comments:

Post a Comment