Saturday, August 21, 2010

Happy Birthday S'more Cupcakes

My birthday was the end of May. I had a lovely girls' night, we went out for dinner, drinks, and to see Sex and the City 2. While the movie wasn't as fun as I was hoping, the company sure was. My boyfriend took advantage of the fact that all the ladies were out and arranged a guys' night at our place. That fact made it even sweeter that he took time to find a recipe, shop, and make cupcakes during that time. These are the s'more cupcakes from Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World. I knew something was up when he called me to ask which store had vegan graham crackers. Now he's not the most experienced in the kitchen, so these ended up a little undercooked in the middle and the frosting was too thin, but the thought left me speechless. I came home with my friends to him shaving chocolate on the tops, it was adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment