Monday, November 22, 2010

MoFo 15: Kitty Love

No food or roundups today...I have to study up a storm tonight for my Human Anatomy final tomorrow, so I'm just gonna post some cute pics. My cats are super-adorable (of course not all the time, they're very good at running amok) and have been helping me study...by cuddling with me and being their cute little selves. Above they're hanging out in the kitchen while we make some food.

Here's Tosh helping me learn about Oral Cancer--that slide must be important!

Brody reminding me that I should take time out to get a sweat going!

And this last one melts my heart! I had a few stuffed animals around from years ago and Tosh has pretty much taken all of them as his personal playthings. This Flounder is just about as big as him and he carries him around in his mouth, tosses him, and here uses him for a pillow. He's also taken an Eeyore and a Banana Slug (UCSC mascot) for his own.

I'm so thankful to have these little guys in my life. They make me smile every day!
Have a good night!





3 comments:

  1. Aww this is why I love cats! So cute..I swear they have these little personalities that makes me see not an animal but a small child. It's the cutest thing ever. Your cats are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kitties are the best! Yours are adorable : )

    ReplyDelete