I don't have time to rummage though my SD card and resources to talk about a meal tonight. I've got an exam friday morning, so I've got to get to studying. However, I can't miss MoFo...here's what caught me eye today:
1) Chocolate Cherry Amaretto Milkshake Shots from Manifest:Vegan. Yes, please! Also, she's got a giveaway going on for some Coconut Bliss ice cream, check it out if you like free stuff (and who doesn't?!).
2) An Oktoberfest Party over at Vegan Homemade. Such a great idea, mixing two great things like vegan food and beer--you can't go wrong!
3) Amazing looking Super Fudgy Brownies at Not a Rabbit. I've been looking for the perfect vegan brownie recipe, with the crackle on the top like I used to love--these ones look pretty good!
4) Science meets food over at Notes from the Vegan Feast Kitchen; I love learning about why food reacts the way it does and Bryanna's talking all about onions today.
5) Over at VegSpinz: some amazingly creative Halloween decorations inspired by Harry Potter.
Like more free stuff?! There's a giveaway at LunchBoxBunch for the Foodista Best of Food Blogs Cookbook: 100 Great Recipes, Photographs, and Voices
(you need a Twitter account to enter), Robin Robertson has a copy of Vegan on the Cheap: Great Recipes and Simple Strategies that Save You Time and Money
up for grabs on her blog (I have this one, it's awesome!), and over at Vegan Appetite win a copy of American Vegan Kitchen