Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Chocolate Chip Cookies!


Alright, we have a winner! These are the best chocolate chip cookies I've had as a vegan. Maybe even ever. These are from VCIYCJ, and they're fabulous. I like my cookies more crispy/crunchy and less cakey; this along with multitudes of chocolate chips is where they really deliver. They use canola oil instead of Earth Balance, which also makes them a lot easier to make. They do end up a bit oily, especially prior to baking, and I'm sure they're one of the most fattening things on the planet, but they're worth it (sometimes). I omitted the tapioca flour, because I didn't have any, and they still turned out great, I probably should have subbed all-purpose to make the wet:dry more correct; I'll try that next time.

Anyway, if you're looking for a great chocolate chip cookie recipe this is it!

No comments:

Post a Comment