Saturday, January 30, 2010

Gigantoid Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies


This cookie holds fond memories for me. It was the first vegan cookie I ever made; it was also the cookie I would make for people to show them how amazing vegan cookies are! The recipe is from Vegan With A Vengeance. I have had many people tell me these cookies are evil because they taste so good and the recipe is oft asked for. For a long time I was always asked to bring a batch of these cookies with me to any gathering I attended.

I hadn't made these in well over a year (from above, I had made them a lot and had gotten a bit tired of them) and we were in the mood for some cookies last night. Having no chocolate in the house these seemed like a sensible option. Do yourself a favor: if you've never made these before try them out!

ps. that's not a dinner plate, the cookies are about 3 inches wide though!

No comments:

Post a Comment