Saturday, April 3, 2010

Chocaholic Easter Basket


Thanks Mom and Dad! This arrived on my doorstep earlier this week, from Pangea Vegan Store. Needless to say it has already been dug into and what's been tasted has been amazing. That dark chocolate spread is so tasty it's almost evil. I ate some on toast with boysenberry jam and my boyfriend had some on fresh strawberries. The Whizzers Chocolate Beans are reminiscent of M&M's; it would be so nice if these were more readily available here (they're from the UK) because they're really good and M&M's used to be one of my favorite candies. The Belgian Chocolates were also pretty amazing.

It was pretty awesome to have an entire basket full of chocolates that I already knew I could eat (no endless reading of ingredients). It's great that there are so many vegan stores online now. I look forward to enjoying the rest of the goodies (although I did have to move them to a cabinet I can't reach without standing on a chair to keep me from polishing them off).

No comments:

Post a Comment